Interested in being an intern at The Pet Collective? At The Pet Collective we foster bright, young minds and prepare them for the fast-paced, digital and social media arena through our unpaid, internship program. By blending on-the-job experience and academic knowledge, our interns are able to decide the right career path for them.
Our on-going, internship programs coincides with the college semester system.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college
- Must receive academic credit from their college or university
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Must be living in the Los Angeles area at time of internship
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram is a big plus
- Exposure to animals is likely, so should be an animal lover
- Email the Internship Coordinator i[email protected] a cover letter and resume with your contact information
- If selected we will contact you by phone
- In-person interview with Internship Coordinator
- This internship is unpaid. We do not provide housing or transportation at time of internship.